Patrick Mettraux GT Magazine, 2010
Of course, I have only picked a personal selection of preferences including nose, armpits and latex in no particular order. Rather more practical than a gift guide, I guess.
1. Bruce Weber Vogue Italia, 2003
2. Jürgen Teller Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2006
In the woods, on the ground. Dirty grounds, dirty minds. Two bears on one bear. A boy and a goat. More than plushophilia, it's naturalist romance.
1. Raf Simons Redux 2005
2. Versus Spring/Summer 2017
3. Wolfgang Tillmans Untitled, 2012
I do own that book. And many more. The art of pairing imagery. The craft of collecting imagery. The burden of keeping imagery. Stored, saved and remembered. Remember this.
or 'The 10 Best (Gay) Magazine Covers Of All Time Horstery'
3. The Boycrush - i-D, 2015
2. The Kiss Of Death - Vogue Hommes International, 2005
1. Genitalia - rediviva, 2013
1. Lutz Huelle Spring/Summer 2017
While the big names (Gucci, Comme des Garcons, Dries van Noten) disappointed with bland re-editions, the ones less discussed and praised set themselves apart to built their own empires and hopefully a new fashion canon.