1. Comme des Garçons Homme Plus Spring/Summer 2015
2. John Galliano Fall/Winter 1997
3. Collier Schorr Base Portraits/Barracks, 2005
Straight pacifism. The most admirable beings united. Rei, Raf, Collier. Nipster fashion for the pre-digital, post-digital age. Those of us you live analogue digially. In Real Life. In Real Love. On- and offline.
Inspired by Alexander Fury
Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014
2. Helmut Lang Surrogate Skin, 2008
3. Raf Simons/Sterling Ruby Fall/Winter 2014
4. Helmut Lang Make It Hard, 2011
5. Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014
6. Helmut Lang Arbor, 2008
7. Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014
8. Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014
9. Helmut Lang Arbor, 2008
10. Helmut Lang Fall/Winter 1996 & Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014
11. Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014
12. Helmut Lang Front Row, 2009
13. Raf Simons/Sterling Ruby Fall/Winter 2014
The Raf Sandior universe is a hermeneutic one. Like father, like son. Or like 'Fathers Fathers' and 'Abus(ive) Lang(uage)'. And as we know, this letter similitude is no coincidence. What would father say?
1. Bruce Nauman Raw Material - Brrr, 1990
2. Bruce Nauman Flesh To White To Black To Flesh, 1968
3. Ed Atkins Warm, Warm, Warm Spring Mouths, 2013
4. Bruce Nauman Studies For Hologram, 1970
An exhibition of beauty that seeks international comparison. Juxtaposing the old master with the young master. Video experiments with the self (Nauman) and a 3D-modelled self (Atkins). 1968-2013. Poetic, disgusting, sentimental.
Ed Atkins | Bruce Nauman, July 7 – October 26 2014, Kunsthalle Mainz, Germany
1. Jan Lehner No Colours Anymore, I Want Them To Turn Black, 2014
2. Pablo Picasso Untitled, 1945
Looking back to the beginnings and discovering the category The Fight. Visual analogies that built the foundation of this aesthetic commentary. And let's face it, everything else is travesty. Yet, one could always wear Alex Bottenberg.
Hood By Air Fall/Winter 2014
Remove the three letters, ignore the branding and the sportswear stripes. Take the pieces that no one dares to buy. Remove your clothes. Let the thoughts behind those garments uncover you.